Sunday, February 15, 2015

veesdumpingrounds: that took awhile ! I wanted to add more... [feedly]



----
veesdumpingrounds: that took awhile ! I wanted to add more...
// Art and Reference point





















veesdumpingrounds:

that took awhile ! I wanted to add more but then I wouldve needed to spend a whole two days on this haha….
btw if you ask me a qestion in anon, I will take a lot of time to answer because I always answer in a mini comic format ! however, if you ask me stuff without hiding your name I'm much faster :)
__
LINKS
___
-my first tutorial on hands (that is less traditional)
-in depth hand anatomy
-lots of hand model sheets
-lots of hand tutorials
-THE AMAZING WORLD OF GUMBALL hand designs (among others)
-MOTORCITY hand designs/model sheet
_____
-My other art tutorial


----

Shared via my feedly reader


Sent from my iPad

No comments:

Post a Comment