Sunday, February 8, 2015

lemoro:Im trying to learn my anatomy and drawing what Im... [feedly]



----
lemoro:Im trying to learn my anatomy and drawing what Im...
// Art and Reference point











lemoro:

Im trying to learn my anatomy and drawing what Im studying tends to help me remember things better, so I made this! I made this for personal reference but figured it might be helpful to some of you trying to learn hands too? It helped me a lot so I just figured, eh. I tried to keep it short and simple without going into too much detail, so pardon if there's some stuff I omitted. Feel free to use it if you like! Im planning on making a Part 2 soon, which will have the hand structure, surface form, proportions, finger tapering, foreshortening, etc. Also please excuse my writing, I did my best to make it neat! >_

Edit: fixed the insertion point of the adductor pollicis. Everything should be okay now!


----

Shared via my feedly reader


Sent from my iPad

No comments:

Post a Comment