6 Discoveries from Near and Far: Volume XXXI
// The Art of Non
I. Around the World
Things I found on long walks in foreign cities, or perhaps when someone posted them on Twitter.
- Travel Blogger Hits the Reset Button After 5 Years of Writing — Adventurous Kate reevaluates and sets new goals for her next 5 years of adventures
- Meet the Dad Who Wears Tattoos of His Son's Doodles — Every year, he takes a design by his son and has it tattooed on his own right arm
- This Video Game Only Allows One Move a Day — Need some help battling instant gratification?
- How to Quit Being a Perfectionist — Because perfectionism KILLS progress
- Can you name these cities just by looking at their transit grids? — I scored 9/10… but I'll admit the clues helped
- How Many Grapes Make One Bottle of Wine? — As you might suspect, not all grapes are created equal
II. On the Blog
A few posts you may have missed on the blog this week.
- Lessons from Donald Miller — Success is More Difficult to Manage than Failure
- A Free Online Business Video with Real Training — As part of a big launch, Marie rolls out a detailed strategy for running an online business
- It's Okay to Schedule Real Life into Your Calendar — A quote from a reader and an opportunity to share your story
- What if We Live the Same Way We Travel? — A German filmmaker re-imagines the art of the staycation
- My Favorite Part of the Qatar Airways A380 Flight — A Tour of the First Class Lavatories!
- "In Spite of Everything, I Still Believe People are Really Good at Heart" — From The Diary of Anne Frank
- Top 5 Credit Card Signup Bonuses for Miles & Points — Best cards for February, including offers that allow you to earn up to 210,000 points and miles
- An Annual Series of Micro Quests — Nancy Howell's Way of Thinking About Birthdays
III. A Blast from the Past
Something from the AONC archives.
- Starting a Business While Working a Full Time Job — To wait or not to wait?
Shared via my feedly reader
Sent from my iPad