Friday, October 3, 2014

littleulvar: nidotortle said: tips on drawing from different perspectives or trying to draw... [feedly]



----
littleulvar: nidotortle said: tips on drawing from different perspectives or trying to draw...
// Art and Reference point

littleulvar:

tips on drawing from different perspectives or trying to draw specific poses? I need help pls ;-;

when it comes to specific poses I try to first draw the most basic shapes and movement lines and then gradually go into more and more details, like so:

image

image

if you have difficulties with perspective, try drawing a perspective grid first:

image

it's nothing different than tips from other artists, but I hope it helped a little ;u;


----

Shared via my feedly reader


Sent from my iPad

No comments:

Post a Comment