Wednesday, July 30, 2014

stefidraws: I just wanted to share what I’ve been up to lately,... [feedly]



----
stefidraws: I just wanted to share what I've been up to lately,...
// Art and Reference point







stefidraws:

I just wanted to share what I've been up to lately, since I haven't been posting as much. My animal and wildlife drawing class has been consuming my life, but surprisingly, I don't mind at all!

I've filled 3/4 of a sketchbook in the past month with skeletons and gestures… This particular one is a horse skeleton, plus deep and superficial muscles. I'm just really excited about how much my drawing has improved just in the last month! Plus I reallyyy like learning about animal anatomy. I had an extremely difficult time deciding whether to study biology (ecology & conservation) or art… So it's pretty exciting for me to combine my two favorite things!


----

Shared via my feedly reader


Sent from my iPad

No comments:

Post a Comment