Monday, July 28, 2014

beastofthewest: Some hand references. Sources 1 2 3 4 5 6... [feedly]



----
beastofthewest: Some hand references. Sources 1 2 3 4 5 6...
// Art and Reference point

















beastofthewest:

Some hand references.

Sources 1 2 3 4 5 6 7

Redid a post by fucktonofanatomyreferencesreborn with sources because they never source anything and I don't want to reblog that post because I don't want to support blogs who don't give credit to people

(No, stating that the art is ~not yours~ and ~came from elsewhere~ IS NOT PROPER CREDIT. Many of these have usernames and such on them but not every single one and you still ought to link back to the specific piece)

I couldn't source the last one so I didn't include it.


----

Shared via my feedly reader

No comments:

Post a Comment