Wednesday, August 6, 2014

grizandnorm: Tuesday Tips - Power ShadingHere’s a technique I... [feedly]



----
grizandnorm: Tuesday Tips - Power ShadingHere's a technique I...
// Art and Reference point



grizandnorm:

Tuesday Tips - Power Shading

Here's a technique I use often when attending life drawing sessions, especially nude sessions. I feel like it gives an energy and direction as well as clear volume to the figure. The more i know about underlying muscles, bones and general body structure, the more I can express through this technique. It's kind of like a classic brush work when dealing with ink. It's just more forgiving when using a Conte stick, by varying the angle and pressure of it.

Try it out!

Norm


----

Shared via my feedly reader


Sent from my iPad

No comments:

Post a Comment